Kris Gosselin’s practice focuses on affordable housing and community development real estate transactions. Kris has experience representing public and quasi-public agencies, developers and lenders in connection with real estate disposition and financing transactions. During law school, Kris interned with The Community Builders, Inc., a nationally present nonprofit organization focused on developing and managing affordable housing, and Klein Hornig LLP, a law firm with a similar focus on affordable housing and community development.
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Northeastern University (B.S., 2010)
- Massachusetts (2017)
Community Service and Professional Activities -
- Pro bono representation of homeless individuals through the Lawyers Clearinghouse
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Boston Bar Association